Growing sprouts is fast and easy!
Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars(Ball, Bernardin, Kerr, etc.).
Great airflow and drainage
How to grow sprouts in a jar?
What are the benefits of sprouting?
- Sprouts are rich in a number of important nutrients. They generally contain high levels of folate, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin K.
- Helps in healthy digestion. The sprouts contain a high number of enzymes. Enzymes help break down the food effectively and enhance the absorption of nutrients by the digestive tract. Sprouts also have a lot of dietary fiber which regulates digestion.
- Sprouts boost the immune system. The rich vitamin-C content make sprouts a powerful booster for the immune system.
- Eye Care. Vitamin A has been associated with the improvement in vision health. Due to the presence of vitamin A, sprouts also help in improving your vision and eye sight.
- Help in weight loss. Due to their richness in dietary fibre and low calorie content, sprouts offer a substantial help in your weight loss goals.